[llvm-dev] [EuroLLVM][CFP] ONE DAY LEFT! -- European LLVM Developers Conference 2017

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 26 05:13:04 PST 2017

Just a friendly reminder that tomorrow (January 27th, AoE) is the deadline.

Don’t miss out and submit your proposal today!

PS.
  Also remember that the first Student Travel Grant deadline is February 1st!

Cheers,
  Johannes

----- Forwarded message from Johannes Doerfert <doerfert at cs.uni-saarland.de> -----

----- End forwarded message -----