[llvm-dev] Find instruction's offset

Friedman, Eli via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 23 15:59:24 PST 2017

Your question isn't really clear what kind of offset you need, or
exactly you're planning to do with the offset.

In assembly, if you have two labels in the same section, you can write
the offset between them using subtraction, e.g. ".L3 - .L1".  The
assembler will resolve this to an actual number.

-Eli