[llvm-dev] Allocate two stacks at the same time

Liu, Z. via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 23 08:01:39 PST 2017

Hello,

I'm having a problem about allocating two stacks at the same time. The backend I am building is used for a SIMD architecture with a separated data memory (one is for scalar data and another is for vector data). Considering the data memory is not shared, I am wondering if it is possible to allocate two stacks to contain the scalar data and vector data respectively, also with  two stack pointers and frame pointers. If it is possible, how to implement that?

Please let me know if you have any idea.

Thank you very much.

Liu Zhenyuan