[llvm-dev] Pass error

Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 19 06:02:04 PST 2017

I think you're trying to add a pass to the pipeline.

Clearly the compiler isn't getting the correct include path. If I'm not
mistaken, the cmake build system should pick this up automatically if you
put your pass somewhere in one of the correct directories within your llvm
source tree and add the file to the corresponding CMakeLists.txt. The
"correct directory" will depend on what your pass does (i.e. analysis,
transformation, etc.).