[llvm-dev] Removed a call to EmitXRayTable() from ARMAsmPrinter

Oleg Ranevskyy via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 9 13:32:25 PST 2017

Hi Renato,

As far as I understand, such issues should be caught by the tests in compiler-rt/test/xray/TestCases/Linux.
I found the following lines in compiler-rt/test/xray/lit.cfg that seem to disable the tests for non-64-bit targets:

if config.host_os not in ['Linux'] or config.host_arch.find('64') == -1:
  config.unsupported = True

@Serge: You will need to change this condition to enable the tests for ARM.

Oleg