[llvm-dev] LLVMTargetMachine with optimization level passed from clang.

Sumanth Gundapaneni via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 6 07:59:44 PST 2017

getOptLevel() gets the level from TargetMachine which is created by the Backendutil in clang with either
"Default", "None" or "Aggressive". Threre is no correspondence for "Less".
This boils down to , if I pass "-O1", the Target Machine is created with CodeGenOpt::Default.

I am available on IRC @ sgundapa.