[llvm-dev] Noisy benchmark results?

Kristof Beyls via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 28 23:59:23 PST 2017

On 28 Feb 2017, at 22:50, Michael Zolotukhin <mzolotukhin at apple.com<mailto:mzolotukhin at apple.com>> wrote:

I also usually rerun suspiciously improved or regressed tests to verify the performance change. Most of the time, if it was just a noise, the test doesn’t appear on another run. I wish LNT (or any other script) could do that for me :)

Michael

Doesn't the lnt runtest nt --rerun command line option allow you to do this?
If not, what is missing? I don't use this option at the moment, but it would be nice to know if it does scratch your itch or not. Also, we still need to implement that functionality for lnt runtest test-suite.

Thanks,

Kristof