[llvm-dev] RFC: Representing unions in TBAA

Steven Perron via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 28 16:44:06 PST 2017

Seems like the comments have stopped.  I'll try to get a patch together.
Then we can continue the discussion from there.

Hubert, as for the issue with the llvm optimizations losing the TBAA
information, it should be the responsibility to make sure the aliasing is
changed in the correct way.  One function related to this has already been
mentioned:  getMostGenericTBAA.

Later,
Steven Perron