[llvm-dev] [EuroLLVM] Program available! Hacker's Lab topics wanted!

Andrey Bokhanko via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Feb 26 00:44:54 PST 2017

Hi Johannes, EuroLLVM'17 Organization Team,

Congratulations! -- the program this year looks great! I already spotted a
few talks that I simply *must* attend. :-)

One suggestion, if I may: when the exact schedule will be finalized, would
it be possible to put it on sched.org -- similar to how it was done last
year (https://2016europeanllvmdevelopersmeetin.sched.com/)? I found this to
be very useful for planning my participation.

Thank you for the great job you did with selecting such a diverse and
interesting program!

Yours,
Andrey