[llvm-dev] [4.0.0 Release] Current status
Hans Wennborg via llvm-dev
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 22 14:34:29 PST 2017
According to the schedule on llvm.org, we should have tagged 'final'
yesterday, so the release is now officially a little behind schedule.
There are currently seven blockers (llvm.org/pr31622). Several of them
have patches. If you can help reviewing them, please do so.
- PR30256: Assert in llvm::ReassociatePass::OptimizeAdd
There's a patch in progress that looks promising.
- PR30284: Assertion `!B->isCollapsed() && "Cannot merge from collapsed
There's a patch (D30242) but it needs more attention.
- PR31181: wrong code with "opt [..] -correlated-propagation [..] -indvars"
The problem seems somewhat understood but there is no patch.
- PR31729: GVNHoist illegally hoists div instruction
There is a patch (D29092) that looks promising but currently stuck(?).
- PR31847: After r288115: Assertion failed: (isLoopInvariant(Operands[i], L)
There is a patch (D29641) but no recent progress.
- PR31863: Clang can't read back a PCH just produced
There is a patch (D29753) but it's stuck.
- PR31864: incorrect _GCC_ATOMIC_LLONG_LOCK_FREE values on i386-freebsd
There is a patch (D29542) but it lacks active review.
There are also a few patches in my merge queue waiting for approvals.
More information about the llvm-dev