[llvm-dev] LLVM social in Italy anyone interested?

Stefano Cherubin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 20 02:26:17 PST 2017

----- Original Message -----
From: Stefano Cherubin <stefano.cherubin at polimi.it>
Sent: Friday, 17 February 2017, 11:07

> I need a while to ask the right people if we can help in organizing.

Update: We can host a social event in Milan at Politecnico di Milano.

Proposed time period is the second half of April, 2017.
Day will be decided according to participants availability.

We are collecting off-list interest in participation.
We also look forward to Italian people working in other countries
willing to come back to Italy for 1 day.

At the moment, we received one talk proposal.
If someone else would like to give a talk or present a poster,
we will be happy to set up a mini-conference.

Best regards,

Stefano Cherubin