[llvm-dev] Participating in GSoC 2017

张煜皓 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 20 01:09:49 PST 2017

Hi,

I am an undergraduate student from Peking University who want to participate in GSoC 2017. And I have already completed my Software Analysis course which mainly covered the static software analysis. Besides, I tried to learn and use llvm to write a pass for simply detecting which loops can be paralleled in a C code. Although it ended up with a failure, I still write a sample analyzer in Python to do this. With this experience, I get interested in llvm project and am longing to contribute to it, especially for those analyzers which I read in your idea list. So, could you please tell me how can I start and what I should do next?
Thanks, I'm looking forward to hearing back.

Zhang Yuhao