[llvm-dev] LLVM Bugzilla MOVED to bugs.llvm.org

Reid Kleckner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 13 10:46:23 PST 2017

Thanks for migrating the bugzilla installation!

I noticed that old https links to llvm.org/bugs still trigger the SHA1
certificate warning, because we still haven't renewed the main llvm.org
certificate. As time goes on, links to the old tracker location will become
less common, but all existing links to the LLVM bug tracker are effectively
broken. This also affects browsing the main llvm.org web site with https,
which is where we post our releases.

Does the LLVM foundation have plans to renew the primary llvm.org SSL
certificate?

I definitely support your efforts to migrate LLVM infrastructure away from
UIUC, but it might be worth renewing the main certificate now to keep the
existing site working.