[llvm-dev] when will LLD be included with LLVM releases?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Feb 4 00:14:29 PST 2017

On 4 February 2017 at 02:58, Sean Silva via llvm-dev
<llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> I think that LLD is going to be included in the 4.0 release. At least, we've
> been cherry-picking fixes into the release branch. I've CC'd some others
> that will know the details.

The test-release.sh script still doesn't have it and I believe it's
just because we never had it, but I agree we should release it this
time. It's good enough to at least be considered beta in some arches
and experimental in others.

CC'ing Hans and Tom to coordinate the script update.

cheers,
--renato