[llvm-dev] Contributing to LLVM

Petr Penzin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Dec 24 13:11:42 PST 2017

Hi Rohit,

Others might have more insight than I do, but you can start by looking
for "beginner" bugs, which include both Clang and LLVM here:
https://bugs.llvm.org/buglist.cgi?keywords=beginner&list_id=125621

If you are interested in frontend work, there are other open-source
projects based on LLVM. Feel free to email me off-list if you are
interested in contributing to an open-source Fortran compiler, there
might be some interesting work for a newcomer.

Best,

Petr