[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel][AArch64] Toward flipping the switch for O0: Please give it a try!

Amara Emerson via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 15 10:33:39 PST 2017

Hi Kristof,

We’ve had some more internal discussion and we think that we can, and should, still aim to enable this by default before the release. We have a month of testing time available to shake out critical issues which is normally enough. After the release branch is taken we can also merge in any fixes required during the stabilization period.

Thanks,
Amara