[llvm-dev] [GlobalISel][AArch64] Toward flipping the switch for O0: Please give it a try!

Kristof Beyls via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 15 01:55:59 PST 2017

I don’t know of any further issues preventing us flipping the switch.
At this point, I’d aim to flip the switch shortly after the creation of the 6.0.0 release branch, so that GlobalISel can harden a bit more enabled-by-default on trunk before it goes into an LLVM release (presumably 7.0.0 then).

Thanks,

Kristof