[llvm-dev] New x86 instruction with opcode 0x0F 0x7A

Robinson, Paul via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Dec 12 08:12:06 PST 2017

Hi Craig,
I'm assuming much or all of this information isn't written up in documentation anywhere, or you would have provided a link.
Would you be willing to write some kind of how-to-write-instruction-definitions overview?  Or even if it's specific to X86, I suspect that would still be helpful to people writing private targets (seems to happen a lot).
Just a thought… thanks,
--paulr