[llvm-dev] Updating LLVM/Clang support for VS for VS2017

Zachary Turner via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Dec 7 12:18:15 PST 2017

I'm curious to know what's missing as well.  The only thing I can think of
off the top of my head is that we haven't updated the VS integration to add
clang-cl as a toolchain to the IDE.  But, I don't know that we even did
that for 2015 either, that has been stale for quite a while.

As far as C++ language and ABI compatibility, I'm not aware of anything
that's missing.