[llvm-dev] llvm-mc-[dis]assemble-fuzzer status?

Kostya Serebryany via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 24 14:38:54 PDT 2017

> I'd like llvm-isel-fuzzer to be added once its committed

consider it done (once it's there)

> (which should
> be as soon as LLVM fuzzers work in release builds again). One potential
> issue is that llvm-isel-fuzzer is more of a collection of fuzzers, and
> it needs some arguments to run (ie, to choose the backend).

I have the same problem with clang-proto-fuzzer, which uses the same
approach with flags as llvm-isel-fuzzer.

The solution I was thinking about is (drum roll!) to encode the flags in
the binary name, e.g.
"./llvm-isel-fuzzer,-flag1,-flag2" and then read these flags from argv[0]
in LLVMFuzzerInitialize()

Then in oss-fuzz build.sh we will just do this:
for flags in -flag1a,-flag1b -flag2a,-flag2b; do
  cp llvm-isel-fuzzer $OUT/llvm-isel-fuzzer,$flags
done