[llvm-dev] clang-tidy : Modify cert-err60-cpp configuration

Abhishek Deshpande via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 14 03:34:56 PDT 2017

We want to modify the aforementioned check so that it does not flag the
exceptions that aren't nothrow copy constructible/assignable.

This page
http://clang.llvm.org/extra/clang-tidy/#using-clang-tidy
tells me to dump the configs of all the checks using

%clang-tidy -checks=* -dump-config

but it does not mention the cert-err60-cpp.

How do I modify the configuration of this check so that it ignores
exceptions that aren't nothrow copy constructible/assignable ?

Or should I just disable the check altogether ?

Thanks,
AD

--
Only thing that you have in your hands....is "Diligence".....For its
results are always affirmative....