[llvm-dev] [5.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 1 tagged

Andrew Kelley via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 9 08:07:49 PDT 2017

Hans,

5.0.0-rc1 is passing all tests for zig project. Could we add it to External
Open Source Projects Using LLVM 4.0 in the release notes?

Zig Programming Language (ziglang.org)

Zig is an open-source programming language designed for robustness,
optimality, and clarity. It integrates closely with C and is intended to
eventually take the place of C. It uses LLVM to produce highly optimized
native code and to cross-compile for any target out of the box. Zig is in
alpha; with a beta release expected in September.

Regards,
Andrew