[llvm-dev] [LNT] new server instance http://lnt.llvm.org seems unstable

Matthias Braun via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 2 12:51:30 PDT 2017

Actually I just remember LNT has a page for viewing the log:

http://lnt.llvm.org/log

OperationalError: (OperationalError) (2006, 'MySQL server has gone away') 'SELECT `NT_Run`.`ID` AS `NT_Run_ID`, `NT_Run`.`MachineID` AS `NT_Run_MachineID`, `NT_Run`.`OrderID` AS `NT_Run_OrderID`, `NT_Run`.`ImportedFrom` AS `NT_Run_ImportedFrom`, `NT_Run`.`StartTime` AS `NT_Run_StartTime`, `NT_Run`.`EndTime` AS `NT_Run_EndTime`, `NT_Run`.`SimpleRunID` AS `NT_Run_SimpleRunID`, `NT_Run`.`Parameters` AS `NT_Run_Parameters` \nFROM `NT_Run` \nWHERE `NT_Run`.`ID` = %s' (62996L,)

Not sure what is causing that or what to do about it though.

- Matthias