[llvm-dev] Help with setting up ARM embedded clang + lld

Scott Shawcroft via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 30 15:33:34 PDT 2017

I did look at that and it doesn't work. Here is the line from the
Makefile:
https://github.com/tannewt/circuitpython/blob/clang/atmel-samd/Makefile#L300
And here is it as output from make:
clang version 5.0.0 (trunk 301735)
Target: armv6m-none--eabi
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /Users/tannewt/repos/llvm/build/bin
"gcc" -flto -v -fuse-ld=lld -march=thumb...
clang-5.0: error: unable to execute command: Executable "gcc" doesn't
exist!clang-5.0: error: linker (via gcc) command failed with exit code 1
(use -v to see invocation)