[llvm-dev] i686-mingw32-RA-on-linux buildbot

Frederich Munch via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 24 14:59:18 PDT 2017

I keep running into errors on the i686-mingw32-RA-on-linux bot and was curious if someone could test a patch against the bot or something with a similar setup. I believe it should now work properly, but would like to make sure that it'll pass before possibly adding a third commit/revert cycle.

If the history isn't an issue, let me know an I'll  just keep trying.

The differential is here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D30107.

FWIW, the errors have been from inconstancies with the ming available here:

 Slightly different header version causing a missing function.

 Mounted to a case insensitive volume.

Thanks.