[llvm-dev] RPC on LLVM IR: any example programs for this?

Shen Liu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 18 18:04:22 PDT 2017

Hi Lang,

Thanks for your reply! It seems that the code of ORC has been changed a lot
these months. Actually what I wanted to see then was quite simple, Let's
say we have two modules M1.bc and M2.bc, and in M1 we want to call function
foo(defined in M2.bc)with the function type

int foo(float, char*){...}

what basic steps do I need to do to make M1.bc call foo remotely?

BTW, does the RPCUtility supports handling pointers now?

Thanks very much!

Best regards,

Shen