[llvm-dev] http://llvm.org/OpenProjects.html#thinlto_global

Piotr Padlewski via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 18 06:23:27 PDT 2017

Hi Jhonny,
Thanks for the interest, Mehid (cc) with Teresa (cc) are probably the best
people to ask about this project.
I am not sure what exactly the project contain, but if it contains
propagating of attributes, I would focus on the understanding of parameters
and functions attributes in LLVM (
http://llvm.org/docs/LangRef.html#parameter-attributes and
http://llvm.org/docs/LangRef.html#function-attributes) and start reading
ThinLTO code (like FunctionImporter).