[llvm-dev] LLVM Social - Paris: April 18th, 2017

Arnaud Allard de Grandmaison via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Apr 16 06:28:14 PDT 2017

The next LLVM social in Paris will happen on April 18th, 2017.

Everyone interested in LLVM, Clang, lldb, Polly, lld, ... is invited to
join.

We will have 2 talks :
 - *"How fast goes the light ?"* where I will revisit my EuroLLVM'15
lightning talk and look at the progresses made since then,
 - *"Clang's AST vizualization"* by Loïc Joly

Event details, including registration (free but mandatory) at
http://www.meetup.com/LLVM-Clang-social

Looking forward to meet you,
-- Arnaud de Grandmaison, Duncan Sands, Sylvestre Ledru