[llvm-dev] Compiler Engineer openings at Samsung in San Jose

Bruce Hoult via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 13 15:26:03 PDT 2017

While not specifically listed here...

http://www.samsung.com/ru/aboutsamsung/samsungelectronics/careers/vacancy/

... we also have budget for more team members to work on llvm compiler and
runtime library aspects of the GPU project in the Moscow office. No
knowledge of Russian required (I'm from New Zealand).

If you like living in a proper city, excellent public transport, modern yet
cheap apartments within easy walking distance of the office (I'm 100 meters
away), cheap flights to the rest of Europe ... I think it beats living in
The Valley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb5z6mVgdcQ

That place is less than $900 a month, plus maybe $35 for water, electricity
and 100/100 unlimited internet.

Alternatively, there's a free shuttle bus to the nearest metro station (or
10 min walk).

The office: http://bc-dvincev.ru/