[llvm-dev] Question about LLVM Building Error with "-DLLVM_ENABLE_DUMP" and "RelWithDebInfo"

陳韋任 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 7 15:57:18 PDT 2017

> llvm/lib/CodeGen/MachineRegisterInfo.cpp:462:67: error: no ‘void
> llvm::MachineRegisterInfo::dumpUses(unsigned int) const’ member function
> declared in class ‘llvm::MachineRegisterInfo’
>
> llvm/lib/CodeGen/MachineScheduler.cpp:2331:57: error: no ‘void
> llvm::SchedBoundary::dumpScheduledState()’ member function declared in
> class ‘llvm::SchedBoundary’

​I see above two already have the fix,

  -
http://llvm.org/doxygen/classllvm_1_1MachineRegisterInfo.html#afcaec6980e5e4b5e2f6214ef37c4bf49
  -
http://llvm.org/doxygen/classllvm_1_1SchedBoundary.html#aaf3d8bc3db8879a5e242fa15f18b72d8
  ​
​Are the remaining issues still there? If so, I think you can just send
patch to Phabricator [1].
​
​[1] https://reviews.llvm.org/​

​Cheers,