[llvm-dev] LLVM Social Italy - program available - please register

Stefano Cherubin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 4 02:56:11 PDT 2017

Dear all,

this is to inform you that LLVM Social Meeting - Italy has released the program of the day.
Official page for this event is hosted here [1]. Monitor it to see any update about the event.
You can directly access the PDF version of the program here [2].

Please remember to register if you are willing to attend in person.
Registration is free.
You can register by filling this [3] form before April 11.

Talks will be recorded and published after the event.
We are investigating the possibility to have also a live streaming of this event.
For those who are interested in remote attendance please keep in touch directly with me.

Please note: since last update room has changed.
Reserved room for this event is now in the main building of our department, ground floor.

Hope to see you there :)

Best regards,

Stefano Cherubin

[1] http://www.deib.polimi.it/eng/events/dettagli/1272