[llvm-dev] Modules Maintaining or Removing

Vassil Vassilev via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 4 02:18:53 PDT 2017

On 02/04/17 16:20, Timo Janssen via llvm-dev wrote:
> I have tried it again. I first build a clang 4.0 final from sources
> and then tried to build it with LLVM_ENABLE_MODULES=ON and still errors.
There was a typo in the initial command from the attachment but I assume
you fixed that. It seems you are building with libstdc++. Older versions
of libstdc++ don't work well with modules. Could you tell us which
version you are using (echo "" | clang -fsyntax-only -x c++ - -v).
Anything later than 6 should work, alternatively you could build llvm
against libc++.

-- Vassil