[llvm-dev] Do we still need the self move protection in APInt's move assignment operator?

Craig Topper via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 3 14:35:51 PDT 2017

The way the code is currently written we only do the self-move check on the
multiword case. But on if we do a self move on a single word, we'll end up
calling a memcpy with src and dest the same which is UB. So either way this
code needs to change. We need to either move it up to cover single word too
or remove it entirely.

~Craig