[llvm-dev] Which doxygen doc should I look into?

陳韋任 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Apr 1 16:19:08 PDT 2017

Hi All,

  I am going to clean up those doxygen links on  LLVM Programmer’s
Manual [1], some are lost and some are too old.
However, I am confused on which doxygen link I should pick up. I see
there are mutiple links exist on LLVM web site
for LLVM classes. Take class Statistic as example, there are:

    - http://llvm.org/doxygen/Statistic_8h-source.html (the oldest
one, I believe it's out-of-date)
    - http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/Statistic_8h_source.html (mainline?)
    - http://llvm.org/doxygen/Statistic_8h_source.html (5.0.0svn)

I don't know which one should I use from the last two links. Besides,
I believe googling those LLVM classes will have
chances directing people to the old (wrong) page. Is it possible
someone remove the obsolete links from LLVM web
site and Google search engine?

  Thanks.

[1] http://www.llvm.org/docs/ProgrammersManual.html

Regards,