[llvm-dev] comparing IR instruction within different basic blocks

Madhur Amilkanthwar via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 30 03:53:04 PDT 2016

The question seems to be cryptic to me as well.
Do you want to do it during code generation or after the code is generated
(like binary to binary comparison)?

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Michael Kruse via llvm-dev <
llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> <llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org>:
> > What is the best way to compare IR instructions in one basic block to
> > another one's?
>
> Take a look at llvm-diff:
>
> http://llvm.org/docs/CommandGuide/llvm-diff.html
>
> I don't use it by myself, so I cannot give any advice/help about it.
>
> Michael

*Disclaimer: Views, concerns, thoughts, questions, ideas expressed in this
mail are of my own and my employer has no take in it. *
Thank You.
Madhur D. Amilkanthwar