[llvm-dev] [Job Ad] Open positions @ Graphcore

Richard Osborne via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 21 09:32:44 PDT 2016

Graphcore is a UK based startup that is developing a new processor
architecture for accelerating machine-learning applications. We are
looking for talented engineers to build world-class development tools
that fully exploit the computational capabilities of our architecture.

Multiple roles are available - if you enjoy hacking on compilers,
debuggers or linkers we would like to speak to you. Experience with LLVM
and its sub-projects is desirable but not required.

These are full-time, on-site positions in Bristol, UK. Assistance with
relocation would be provided.

If you are interested please contact us (careers at graphcore.ai).