[llvm-dev] GitHub Survey?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 18 09:51:08 PDT 2016

Folks,

After feedback from Chris and Mehdi, I have added one long text answer
to *each* critical questions (impact on productivity), so that people
can extend their reasoning.

But I have not made them compulsory, so that people that don't know
much about or don't have any problem don't feel compelled to expand on
nothing.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2PBeHW-meULpCOpmbGK1yb2qX8yzcQBtT4nqNF05vSv69WA/viewform

The bottom line is, answers with more substance will be taken more
seriously than those without, but the numbers should also tell us
something.

For example, if 9/10 of the answers are "we don't care", than the
other 1/10 will have less weight than if it was 1/2, but still
important to any decision.

Can we go live with what we have now?

Mehdi, how's the document? Can we get that online so I can change the
header of the survey?

We only have a month and a bit now...

cheers,
--renato