[llvm-dev] [Target] AsmParser Error : key functions missing

Alex Bradley via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 11 14:44:13 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I wrote a very crude and simple AsmParser for my backend. llvm-tablegen
also generates asm-matcher .inc file without any error. I have included the
.inc file in my class for AsmParser.

However, while building llvm, in linking stage for LTO, i am getting error
- undefined reference to functions - ComputeAvailableFeatures,
MatchInstructionImpl, MatchRegisterName and convertToMapAndConstraints.

I see these functions declared and defined in GenAsmMatcher.inc file which
i have included in my AsmParser class.  Still i am getting the error. I may
be missing something very basic.

Can someone please help in resolving this error?

Thanks.

Regards,
Alex