[llvm-dev] Structure field names

Ryan Taylor via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 7 13:23:19 PDT 2016

if (Value->hasName())
   Value->getName()

http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/classllvm_1_1Value.html

You can iterate the elements of the struct doing this:

If (Value->getType()->isStructTy())
   for(StructType::element_iterator ii = Value->element_begin(), ei =
Value->element_end(); ii != ei; ++ii) {
    }
}

You could do this recursively for structs with structs of structs etc and
so forth. Some permutation of this should work.

http://llvm.org/docs/doxygen/html/classllvm_1_1StructType.html

-Ryan