[llvm-dev] Publication of an llvm-based tool that protects against fault injection attacks

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 2 06:17:32 PDT 2016

On 2 September 2016 at 12:59, David Chisnall
<david.chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> If it’s an ACM DL link, then it has the nice feature of counting downloads in a place that’s useful for aggregate bibliometrics.  It’s also the canonical version.

I know, it's very canonical, but buying for personal use when there is
a free version, especially at $15 each, is a bit cheeky.

> ACM has an ‘authorizer’ service that allows people to put links to publications on their personal sites that check the referrer and allow people past the paywall for a single article.  They might be willing to extend this for things like the LLVM publications page.  I can ask, if there’s some general interest in supporting this.

That'd work. We could easily store the PDFs on our website in those
cases (there aren't many, they aren't that big, or too often
downloaded).

An alternative would be to have two URLs in pubs.js.

cheers,
--renato