[llvm-dev] BoF: Enhancing LLVM's Floating-Point Exception and Rounding Mode Support

Kaylor, Andrew via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 27 15:06:35 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

I am co-hosting a BoF at next week's LLVM Dev Meeting to discuss enhancements to floating point support that will enable non-default rounding and FP exception modes.  I've just uploaded a set of slides that provides details about the topics I hope to cover.  You can find it here (look for the link just below the speaker profiles):

http://sched.co/8Yzr

I hope the BoF will be more of a discussion than a presentation, but there is a lot of ground to be covered for which the slides provide context and background.  Please give it a look if you plan on joining the discussion (or even if you can't make the discussion but are interested in the topic).

Thanks!

-Andy