[llvm-dev] problem on compiling cuda program with clang++

李阳 via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 27 13:18:12 PDT 2016

1. Yes, you both are right. My platform is Jetson TX1, AArch64.

2. And I obtain all the necessary files for TX1 by JetPack from the
host(X86) and so `nvcc` can work rightly.

3. Althrough I can compile LLVM3.9 on TX1, I can not compile the CUDA
program using `clang` tools. The error is "sys/cedfs.h no such file".