[llvm-dev] [GreenDragon] Intermittent Node Failures - Update

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 14 10:42:12 PDT 2016

Hello,
Unfortunately the intermittent failures are continuing on Green Dragon.  As
of last evening we have noticed an increased rate of node failures due to
network timeouts.  We have ordered replacement equipment and hope to
install it the first part of next week.  In the meantime we have disabled
email and irc notifications from Green Dragon.  Our current Build Czar, Tim
Northover, has agreed to act as a filter for the emails generated by Green
Dragon and will forward out legitimate build failure emails manually.  This
will result in some delay in receiving build failure notifications from
Green Dragon.  Again, we would like to thank everyone for their
continued patience while we get this issue resolved.  Hope everyone has a
nice weekend.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards
Apple, Inc.