[llvm-dev] [GreenDragon] Intermittent Node Failures

Mike Edwards via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 10 16:04:16 PDT 2016

This is just a quick note to inform everyone of an intermittent node
failure issue currently plaguing Green Dragon.  We are seeing an issue were
nodes are dropping offline during builds.  This is causing a spurious email
notification to be sent to the blame list for the build.  I'm sorry these
notifications are causing interruptions.  We are asking everyone to be
patient while we are working diligently to uncover the root cause of this
issue and get it repaired.  If you have any questions or concerns please
let me know.

Respectfully,
Mike Edwards
Apple, Inc.