[llvm-dev] Problem about compiling the LLVM source code on QEMU running the aarch64?

Renato Golin via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 30 05:44:46 PST 2016

On 30 November 2016 at 13:20, 李阳 <liyang.cs.cqu at gmail.com> wrote:
> The remained is to confirm whether the LLVM source code can be compiled
> successfully on Debian on QEMU/aarch64.?

Linaro compiles and tests natively on multiple Linux distros on
AArch64 machines daily, so LLVM works fine there.

We also use QEMU for AArch64 validation on a variety of tasks,
including GCC tests, so Linux also works on AArch64 QEMU (running on
X86_64).

Now, how to make QEMU boot an AArch64 Linux is up to the QEMU mailing list. :)

cheers,
--renato