[llvm-dev] Running "different tests" on cmake based test-suite build

Sandeep Dasgupta via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 23 17:32:19 PST 2016

Hello Friends,

With configure based build deprecated on llvm, how can I run different
tests/pass on the suite
(http://llvm.org/docs/TestSuiteMakefileGuide.html#running-different-tests)?

Right now I am having a hacky solution, which includes running the
"still present" configure file of test-suite to generate the
MAKE.<MYPASS>.Makefile;

> cd external-testsuite-build-loc
>
> <llvmsrc>/project/test-suite/configure --enable-optimized
> -disable-assertions

but while running 'make TEST=PASS' I am getting error for trying to
include $(LLVM_OBJ_ROOT)/Makefile.config which is obviously not there on
a cmake based llvm build. I have to edit the generated makefile to
bypass this.

Can you please point me to some clean solution or let me know if am
missing something?

--
*With Thanks and Regards*
Sandeep Dasgupta