[llvm-dev] Generation of IR for MyTarget

Krzysztof Parzyszek via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 23 07:25:41 PST 2016

There are several different pieces here.  Assuming that you have added
your target triple to Triple.h/.cpp, and have the LLVM part working, you
need to create TargetInfo, and the corresponding toolchain. Look in the
clang repository in
   lib/Basic/Targets.cpp
   lib/Driver/Tools.cpp
   lib/Driver/ToolChains.cpp