[llvm-dev] libc++ review: add validation to Stage 2 of num_get

Shoaib Meenai via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 21 15:45:13 PST 2016

cfe-commits is meant for both patches and commit notifications. The standard
procedure is to add cfe-commits as a subscriber when you're creating a libc++
patch using `arc diff`, which sends an email to the list.

On 11/21/16, 3:40 PM, "Eric van Gyzen" <eric at vangyzen.net> wrote:

    On 11/21/2016 16:53, Shoaib Meenai wrote:
    > libc++ patches usually go to cfe-commits.

    Oh, I see that now.  The list description sounded like it was only for commit
    notifications from Subversion.

    >  I'm CCing Eric Fiselier and Marshall Clow, the primary libc++ maintainers.

    Thank you for helping me learn my way around.

    Eric