[llvm-dev] Highlighting trailing whitespaces on Phab?

Johannes Doerfert via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 16 07:44:38 PST 2016

We have a clang format based arcanist linter (and some others) in the
Polly repository. When arcanist is used to create a review, the linter
result is shown online.  We also have an arcanist add-on to run the lit
tests and show their result in the review as well.

The problem is basically that not many ppl use arcanist...