[llvm-dev] Highlighting trailing whitespaces on Phab?

Eric Liu via llvm-dev llvm-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 16 03:28:04 PST 2016

I'm not sure how easy it is to get clang-format into Phabricator since it
is mostly developed by (phab) upstream. I'll file feature request regarding
trailing whitespaces and clang-format to upstream to see what upstream
forks think.

But a bot checking revision sounds great. It might also be useful to have
the bot run clang-tidy and post findings/FixHints as comments on the patch.